Monday, February 15, 2016

Welcome



Hello, everyone!  Welcome to my new blog!  My old blog was Angels in my Craftroom.  I have deleted that one and I'm embarking on a new journey--one based on inspiration.

Along the way, I'll post projects that I have made that are based on things or people that inspire me.

First off, let me tell you a little about myself, for those of you who didn't follow my old blog.

I am 58 years old and I've been crafting for most of my life.  I started out crocheting, which is a craft my mother taught me when I was a young girl.  Many years later, I began scrapbooking and have since grown in my crafting journey.  I now make cards, do other paper crafts, upcycle, and mixed media.  I also enjoy making wreaths and jewelry.

I am married and a proud grandmother of 8 grandchildren of my own, plus 2 that call me "Nana", that range in age from 18 years to 1 month old.  They keep me busy, and my 2-year old granddaughter, Abby, loves to craft with me and is a fan of one of the crafters who inspires me, the lovely, Maymay Helms.

Some crafters that inspire me are Maymay Helms at Maymade Made It on YouTube, Jennifer McGuire, and my Crafty Brother from London, England, Gareth Frewer at G's_Creations on YouTube.  Maymay and Gareth also have several groups on Facebook that are definitely worth checking out.  They also have wonderful online stores:  Maymay's is here.  I can't say enough about her stamps.  They're of the highest quality and a great value for your dollar.

If it's embellishments you're looking for, along with other supplies, than Gareth's store is the place to shop! Fantastic products, prices and customer service is what Gareth offers.

I'm very excited for what the future holds for me in the crafting world.  I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have decided to take this new journey my crafting sister!! Huge hugs and congrats I'll be a ewhukar reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have decided to take this new journey my crafting sister!! Huge hugs and congrats I'll be a ewhukar reader!

    ReplyDelete